Monday, July 28, 2008

A Long List of Prayer Requests...

Baby Girl is gone all week on a mission trip. It is her first time away for a whole week. It sounds like she's doing fine, but I don't quite think I'm doing the same. I kind of have this sick feeling in my gut.

Would you please say a little prayer for us? Pray that we all will have peace while she is away. Pray that she will have the heart of a servant. Pray that the Lord will place a hedge of protection around her and that she will be a light to all she meets.

Also, Jeff and I will be traveling tomorrow night so we can get fingerprinted bright & early Wednesday morning. If you could pray for travel mercies also, it would be much appreciated. My mom will be staying with the dynamic duo so you might want to say a little prayer for her sanity too.

11 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Aaaaawwww, big week for you and your girl :) Praying for you all . . .

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Praying for you all!

Tereasa said...

I'm praying for you, too. Mission trips are so important for young people. I have seen so many young lives changed through the selfless task, including my own. (My husband was a youth minister for ten years.) Who knows, this short period might be preparing you for the future.

How are rehearsals coming along for your daughter?

CG said...

Sorry you're missing your girl. I'll pray.

Amanda said...

Praying for your family :~)

Little Patch of Heaven said...

Thinking of your family this week. Lots of excitement.

Michelle said...

praying....Lord Jesus let it be so

Lena Just Lena said...

Joining with you in prayer. May God's peace surround you.

Katy said...

My prayers are with you! I hope you are able to talk with her soon if you didn't last night. Lifting you up to the Lord!

Sarah said...

Saying a little prayer for you and your little girl. . . and your mom, too! We left my mom in charge last week when we traveled for our re-fingerprinting, so I know exactly what you mean :)

Kathy Eden said...

Praying!!!