Friday, May 9, 2008

My Sister is a Maniac!

OK, a couple of days ago my sister decided she was going to plan this benefit extravaganza for our adoption. Once she saw the pictures of her potential new niece she just couldn't resist!

She wanted to hold it at a Victorian mansion in our area with a band, wine & appetizers. Well today she had the day off & has been running around like a crazy woman! She has been securing food donations & so far hasn't received any no responses.

I'm excited to see how this all unfolds. It seems God is really pulling out all the stops on our behalf as we move forward towards our Haitian angel (I promise she really is out there & will hopefully be revealed very SOON).

Thank you Mel for everything! I know God will bless you for blessing us.

We move forward in FAITH...

2 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

I am so glad that you have the support of your family. You are truly blessed. I pray for a great harvest for all her hard work.
Christina

CG said...

Well I can't say I blame her. Your potential new daughter is just too precious! How wonderful to have some family members on board for this amazing journey! I pray your sister will have amazing success that can only be attributed to our loving father in heaven.