- My sister had us over for breakfast. She had a HUGE spread of fresh fruit salad, belgian waffles, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs with all the fixins'. Yum yum!
- We met with the man from the country club who is donating the space to use for an adoption benefit. He was very interested in helping & even donated a few rounds of golf for a silent auction. Have possible band to donate free musical entertainment.
- Secured several other gift certificate donations for silent auction.
- Distributed lots of posters for the upcoming brat fry (that's short for bratwurst for all you non-Wisconsiners - think sausage, not naughty kids).
- Got a $50.00 donation.
- Upcoming Tastefully Simple fundraiser by Auntie Lucy...thank you! Already lots of orders coming in (thanks mom & co-workers)!
- The sun was shining, we are all healthy & happy...much to be thankful for!
This is the day that the Lord hath made, let us rejoice & be glad in it!