Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life is Grand When You're 4!


Could someone please stop time? I want to freeze Mr. B in this moment and not let him grow one bit more. My wild child turns 4 today. Four...wow.

Let's just say Brezlan is full is personality. He has an opinion on everything. He is a total momma's boy. He loves digging in the dirt and trucks of all kinds. He LOVES pancakes and would eat them for every meal if I would allow it. You never know what he will say. He has no fear. He makes me crazy and delights my heart in every way possible.

Happy Birthday baby boy! We love you so much.

9 comments:

blessedfamily said...

Awww what a sweet post! Happy Birthday Mr. B!

Kathy Cassel said...

What a cutie. Happy birthday!

Bill and Christina said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Michelle said...

awwwww i hope he had a wonderful day. Time goes way to fast unless you are waiting on your daughter to come home :)

crispy said...

Happy Birthday to your little one.

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Mr. B!! He is so adorable!!

Hugs,
Tracy

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. B!!! What a sweetie!

Laurie said...

Happy Belated Birthday little man!

Where are those birthday photos Mommy?

Hope you had a great day!

CG said...

Such a cutie. I hope he had a great birthday, and I hope he's feeling better! It's amazing how dark his hair was at birth and now it's all golden.