Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Excitement is Building

Delaney's keen eye happened to catch a show on the Travel Channel yesterday that featured a tour of Ghana. She recorded it and hubby and I sat down and watched it together. I was completely enamored with every scene of the show. I soaked up every bit of footage with eager anticipation of the day we travel to Ghana.

Back when we first changed to Ghana I had serious concerns about whether or not I would ever be excited to travel to this land. How could I ever love this place as much as I did Haiti? The more I hear, the more I see, and the more I fall in love with our sweet Mercy, the more I can't wait to step foot on her country of birth.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That's so exciting! It is wonderful to see how God is moving in your family through this process.

Lisa said...

I didn't even know where Ghana was until I heard that you were changing here...I looked it up on google maps.HA..Anyway you never know where who you are planting that Ghana seed in!!! Keep posting about it! I love to read it..Praying for God to bring her home soon..

Padilla Fam said...

oh you lucky thing! i would've loved to see that show. i'm always encouraged reading your posts, keep 'em coming ;-) praying for you guys, as your excitement builds! (hey i think i got this comment thing down now, finally).