Tuesday, March 24, 2009

At a Loss for Words...The Paper Chase Just Isn't that Exciting

I've been trying to come up with something intriguing to write for a few days now, but I am at a loss. The truth is that the paper chase is just not that exciting!

We did get our updated homestudy in the mail on Saturday. This was such a crucial piece for us for several reasons. I can now send in our country change for our I-171H, which I am working on today. I also need it to send in as additional documentation for the grant we applied for through Shaohannah's Hope. We are praying that our application would be received with favor. Any financial boost would be a HUGE blessing for us.

So there you have it, B-O-R-I-N-G! We do get to talk to the Divine Miss M again later this week and there is nothing boring about that.
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 28:7

4 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

My dear, progress in this journey is not boring. But I do remember the slogging feeling of yet another thing off the checklist and not having much "pay off" to go with the check mark! You will certainly have my prayers for a good report from SH - and continued success with the ToH fundraiser too.

Hugs!

Michelle said...

Praise God for progress!

Bill and Christina said...

What a blessing that you get to talk to your baby!

I will pray for your grant to come through.

Christina

MOM said...

PRAYING FOR YOUR GRANT TO COME THRU. GOD KNOWS YOUR NEEDS AND HE WILL PROVIDE THEM. GOD WE THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME FOR WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO. LET PEOPLE SEE YOU STILL WORK MIRACLES. GLAD YOU GET TO TALK TO MERCY AGAIN. TELL HER SHE HAS A NANA WHO WILL LOVE HER,PRAY FOR HER AND MAKE HER LAUGH. GOD BLESS. I LOVE YOU ALL