Thursday, January 17, 2008

Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow

When we began this journey we literally had no idea where the money to complete this adoption was going to come from. We did, however, believe with our whole hearts that we were following God's calling for our life. And while to some it would appear that we had enough children or why in the world would we want to do this when we could have more of "our own" children, we could not deny His plan was the plan for us. So we took a huge leap of FAITH and decided to begin the process - one step at a time.

Yesterday our home study worker called to schedule our final in-home visit. While I was excited to know we would soon be done and ready to begin the next phase, I also knew that meant a bill would be coming that we could not pay in full. We chose to schedule the meeting anyway, believing God would make a way for us. I am beyond thrilled to report that as of today we have the entire amount needed to pay the home study!!!! I am humbled that my Lord and Savior knows my needs. He knows me personally and when I cry out to Him He hears my call. He does not turn away, but allows me to lean on Him and provides for me in His perfect time. To God be the glory!

Our next financial need will be $4,000 to pay the agency fee so we can get working on our dossier, but then again He already knows that...

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

5 comments:

livingpurereligion said...

How exciting! This adoption journey is such a huge leap of faith, isn't it? Lots of times God has kept us waiting until the very last moment, but He has always come through. It sure causes us to become totally dependent on Him.

Praising God with you and praying for you as you take this journey!

Love,
Cara

Angela said...

Great God story!!! Thanks for sharing.

Stefanie said...

I noticed you comment on our marshfield herald story. Congratulations on your adoption as well. May God richly bless this process for you and care for all the needs you have.

Stefanie Solt

http://soltwi.blogspot.com

Lucy Reynolds said...

PTL! God is never early or late, He knows our needs and supplies them according to His riches in glory. My prayers continue to follow you on this journey. I admire the strength you have shown through this.
Much love and prayers,
Aunt Lucy

MOM said...

MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS. GOD IS SO GOOD. NEVER GIVE UP AS HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU. I AM PRAYING DAILY FOR GOD TO MEET YOUR NEEDS TO BRING YOUR LITTLE GIRL HOME TO COMPLETE YOUR FAMILY. OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD. MAY HE GIVE YOU AND JEFF THE FINANCES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
LOVE YA,
MOM