Wednesday, January 30, 2008

God is So Cool!

Do you ever find yourself pondering about all the cool things God orchestrates in your life? Last week I saw a commercial for Avon on TV which prompted me to sign up on their website to find out more information.

I'm trying to find a way to raise more money for the adoption without spending tons more time out of the home working. So today I get a call from a local training rep and she asked me what prompted me to contact her. I explained we were trying to raise money for our adoption. She paused for a moment and proceeded to tell me all three of her kids are adopted and that she herself is adopted. We had a really great talk and she is coming Friday morning to give me the scoop on selling Avon products.

I'm so thankful for the people God has put me in touch with since we started this process. You are all amazing & bless me in many ways!

No comments: