Are we supposed to wait?
Will Anchise come back?
Are we not meant to adopt from Haiti?
Are we meant to adopt from Haiti?
Would Ghana be a good choice?
Would Ethiopia be a good choice?
If we chose either of those countries how would we come up with the money quickly?
If we stay with Haiti how are we going to come up with the rest of the money?
ARE WE MEANT TO ADOPT AT ALL?
It's difficult to have all of these thoughts running through your mind at one time! The truth is I don't know what the right answer is. I am completely willing to do whatever the Lord wants me to do - I just wish He would let me in on the plan.
I just want everyone to know how much I appreciate your prayers and ask that you continue to lift us up. My dear sweet friend reminded me just yesterday that God WILL lead us to our child. And so we pray with all of our hearts for this precious one (or two). We pray that when God speaks we will listen. We pray that we will be waiting with joyful expectancy for His plan to be revealed.