We'll start with the five fabulous blogs in no particular order (it was hard to narrow this down to five - if you are in my blog list, please also consider yourself dubbed in the fabulous category):
Help me pray her boys home!
Praying for sleep & health for the whole gang!
Praising God that her girls are home!
Let's pray sweet Joshua out of IBESR!
Waiting for Mercy
Praying for God's perfect plan to be revealed!
Here are the five things I am addicted to (I was pleasantly surprised that Laura and I had a nearly identical list):
- Diet Pepsi - LOVE this stuff. I limit my intake to two cans a day, but I could easily have a few more.
- Blogging/Facebook - I love my online peeps!
- My Family - God has blessed me with an amazing family that I love to spend every possible moment with.
- Sharing About Adoption/Haiti/Faith - I love talking with people about these subjects. I get really excited to share with them about the amazing things God has done in our lives since we took this leap of faith. Praise the Lord!
- Photography - I love taking pictures and capturing moments in time. I'm hoping to take my skills to a new level and learn more about this subject.