Friday, March 28, 2008

Extravagant Grace

“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21

Once again God has led us to another one of His children. As you may have read, my last attempt at scheduling a psychiatric evaluation did not go so well. Two separate people gave me another name to try and I just received a phone call to discuss an appointment.

Once again, God has poured His extravagant grace on us! He has done exceedingly abundantly above all that we could have asked for. A service that should be costing us anywhere from $200 - $800 is going to be FREE! That's right, I said FREE!

We have truly been blessed according to His will. Thank you Lord for your extravagant grace!

3 comments:

CG said...

Amazing! What a wonderful deal. I have never heard of a free psych eval! Congratulations.

Katy said...

That is awesome!! I did hear of a few others who were able to do this for free-but I was not one of them.... I am happy that this difficult part of the process is falling into place for you. In fact, I feel that God is confirming that you are on the right path to your little one... :) Yay!

Lucy Reynolds said...

PTL. I'm so happy for you guys. The Lord is awesome in seeing our needs and supplying them. Auntie loves you.