Thursday, May 7, 2009

Anticipation

Anticipation. Anticipaaaaaaaaaaaaation.

Yeah, Carly Simon can really belt that one out. It certainly could be my theme song of the day.

I am anticipating so many things in the days ahead:
  • finding out our dossier has arrived
  • getting a court date
  • finding out when we can travel to pick her up
  • seeing, holding and loving our daughter in person for the very first time

I continue to be amazed at the way God has opened the doors for this to really happen. I am filled with anticipation for the events of the coming months. God is good...all the time!




Anticipation - Carly Simon

6 comments:

Michelle said...

with you.

Amanda said...

A very exciting time for you! I'm so excited to watch it unfold...a culmination of your tender faith in God's promises....amazing :~)

Kathy Eden said...

I have to go grab a ketchup bottle :o)
I am so happy for these exciting times for you!

poseygirl said...

Thrilled for you, and what the days ahead will bring.

Unknown said...

What a great adoption song!! hahaha! Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!