Wednesday, October 24, 2007

And It Begins...

It's official! Yesterday we sent our applications to Celebrate Children International (adoption agency - www.celebratechildren.org) and Children of the Promise (orphanage - www.childrenofthepromise.org). I feel like this is the start of a very interesting journey - one that will be filled with many highs and lows. Let us rejoice in the Lord through each of these moments. He has brought us to this place and I know He will see us through. We look forward to the day when the daughter of our hearts will be in our arms.

Please join me in praying for:
  • our family - strength for the paper chase, the mindless waits, and for the financing of this adoption
  • our friend Sandi
  • The Fry family and their joyful reunion
  • my mother Linda for her surgery today and speedy recovery
This verse is on my heart today so I will share:
I've learned by now to be quite content whatever my circumstances. I'm just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. I've found the recipe for being happy whether full or hungry, hands full or hands empty. Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am. Phillipians 4:10-14

Blessings for your day!

No comments: