Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pray the Date: August 11, 2009

We received information late yesterday that we have been scheduled for court NEXT TUESDAY! There is always a chance it will be delayed, but we are choosing to believe that God will make a way for it to happen. Please join us in praying that court will be held and that our case will be heard.

The last few days I've gotten several reports from someone spending a little time with Miss Mercy. Here are a couple of things she's sent me that make me grin from ear to ear:

I have never seen a kid SOOOO interested in her family picture book. She CONSTANTLY has it in her hands and goes through every picture telling me who is who.

Mercy is beyond wonderful and SO MUCH FUN! Definitely the life of the party! The way she talks is just hilarious! And you can clearly tell just how much she loves you guys! I asked her about her grandmother and she said that she lives around here and her name is .... (I couldn't understand). And then I asked her about her mother and where she lived and she said "She lives in America." When really I was asking about her birth mother:) I think you guys are in for an AMAZING treat with Mercy and she is definitely worth every bit of your struggle to get her home!

Sweet words for this momma's heart indeed!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

That is wonderful news!!!! I can't wait to see her pics with u guys!!!! And for her to know who you guys are and love you is a God thing!!!!! Keeping you in my prayers!!!

Grateful said...

Ditto, that is great news. Praying for you all and for August 11th! You should ask on the forum for prayer. There are eager beavers that will gladly pray!
Blessings, Tami

Sean and Lisa said...

Absolutely will be praying!!

Michelle said...

You know I am praying

Kristina said...

Yeah!!! I will pray this court date holds! It won't be long now my dear and your daughter will be with you!

Believe it and see how God lavishes his love upon you!

Momto16 said...

Praying!!! :)

Sean and Lisa said...

Hey girl,
Just wanted to let you know we will be praying earnestly that tomorrow you have COURT and then you are one more step closer to bringing your sweetpea home!!
Keep us posted....
Sending you big hugs

Katy said...

Oh my....they certainly are leaving you hanging today...I just can't WAIT for you to have great news!!